https://www.scientificvaastu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/vastu-for-kitchen-vastu-tips-for-kitchen-vastu-shastra-for-kitchen-kitchen-vastu-vastu-5.jpg 321 800 Dr. Kunal Kaushik (Scientific Vastu Consultant) https://www.scientificvaastu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/logo4-1.png Dr. Kunal Kaushik (Scientific Vastu Consultant)2018-03-09 09:00:452018-03-08 11:20:46Vastu for Kitchen, Vastu tips for Kitchen, Vastu Shastra for Kitchen
Things to be avoided
- The kitchen should never be above or below any bathroom or toilet.
- The kitchen should not be facing the main entrance of the house.
- The toilet and kitchen should never be sharing common wall as it may bring adverse effect on health of residents.
- Kitchen should never be in North or North East direction as it impacts the resident’s career.
- The Temple in the house should not be above the kitchen sink or stove as it brings bad luck.
- Stove should not be visible from outside the kitchen.