Industries should be constructed in such a manner that the production increases and so does the movement of finished goods. If the principles of Vastu are followed, it can lead to more production, increased sales, no problem with labour and smooth working.
Whatever be the Industry, the principles of Vaastu broadly remains the same and should be kept in the mind while preparing the building, constructing the building, installing the machinery, turning out the products and dispatching them to the clients. Even though there are vast differences in production methods in different Industries but the broad principles of Vaastu Shastra are universally applicable.
- More open space should be provided in the east and the North side than in the West and South side.
- The slope of the floors should be towards East, North and Northeast sides and never towards South, West.
- The staircase should be in the Southwest side.
- The underground water tank should be in Northeast side.
- The overhead water tank should be in the Southwest corner.
- Toilets must be placed in Northwest or Western corners but should never be constructed in the Northeast and Southwest corners.
- Administrative office and other office blocks can be constructed in North, East.
- Staff quarters, Outhouse should be built in the Northwest corner.
- Basement should be constructed in the east, North or Northeast corner of the proposed building.
- Heavy machinery should be placed in the Southwest, West & South zones.
- Northeast and centers of the building should be avoided for placing anything heavy.
- The heat zone or the burners, boilers, ovens, generators, furnace transformers, chimneys should be in the Southeast corner.
- No garbage should be dumped in the Northeast corner of the building or at the site, north or the east corner should always be kept free and clean.
- In R.C.C. framed structure, the number of columns or the beams should be even and not odd.
- The beam should never run above the machines & the workers.
- The finished goods should be stored in the Northwest corner of the area.
- A pooja room or a temple should be in the northeast corner and should be kept neat and clean.
- We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the industry.
About Dr. Kunal Kaushik
Dr. Kunal Kaushik, World Renowned Scientific Vastu Consultant. He use more than 12 Scientific Vastu Scanners, Sensors and Instruments for Vastu Consultation. He is the only Vastu Expert who promotes “Zero Superstition Vastu”. He is the only Vastu Consultant who uses ACESS technology for Premise Aura Scanning. He will not recommend any superstitiousVastu Remedies to cure Vastu defects, he only recommends Scientific Vastu Remedies with logic. He also checks and cure more than 18 types of radiations, negative energies and stress like: Electromagnetic Radiations, Earth Energy, Parallel Radiations, Telluric Energy, Diagonal Field, Cosmo Telluric Channel, Cardinal Points, Global Field, EMW, Geopathic Stress etc. He also practices Feng Shui with Instruments.
He has won more than 28 Awards, Gold Medals And Certificates in Vastu, Feng Shui and Aura.
Dr. Kunal Kaushik is the only Vastu Consultant in the World who follows the guidelines of many International organizations like: WHO, IGBC, USEPA, MNRE, GRIHA etc for Vastu Consultation.
Consult with Dr. Kunal Kaushik today for 100% Result Oreanted Vastu And Feng Shui Advice.
To Consult For Your Homes/Apartments, Office/Shops, Factories/Industries, Hotels/Restaurants, Hospitals/Clinics, Plots etc Contact Dr. Kunal Kaushik At: +91-9871117222, +91-9811167701